Knitted Lizard

Well after almost a week when I was no longer able to publish my blog, Blogger has resolved it. I have no clue what was wrong but every time I tried to post, I got an error code that said Login Incorrect.

I am posting the two blog posts I didn't get to publish from last week along with today's post so scroll down to read them.



Eek - a lizard! Here is my own creation, a catnip lizard. Did my cats like it? Not at all. But I do think it turned out pretty cute. I was also thinking of designing a catnip rat with a long pink tail but since the poor lizard is so unappreciated, I may forget it. I used Nature Spun yarn and gave him an open mouth and orange beady eyes and the underside is done in a lighter color, just like some real lizards.




The intarsia landscape socks patterns have arrived - they are really nicely done with large color photos and large print. I also received the Shirl the Purl Sanquhar-style glove pattern from NeedleArts Bookshop and it is quite long. No sign of the yarn to make the gloves yet.
I am also getting back to Malin after long last.

And finally, what did I do when I wasn't able to blog for almost a week? Started another blog of course. It is Cooking in Color and I'm going to use it to keep notes of some of my cooking attempts. For this blog I'm using Blog-City which seems pretty easy and it is free.