Did I mention I filled out the first online survey in the Interweave Knits Advisory Panel a few weeks ago? It was all about their advertisers alas. I fear this whole "reader advisory panel" concept is a way to help their advertisers and has nothing to do with improving the magazine itself. Oh well...



I ordered a bunch of new patterns from Naked Sheep. I ordered some cute baby patterns for no particular reason and then the same day I found out my good friend Lisa was pregnant again. I guess it was meant to be. I really want to make this Dale of Norway gardening/bunny theme toddler sweater HERE. I like the combo of black and pastels and of course the matching hat is necessary also.



Am I the last person on the planet to know that Herrschners has yarn sales every week? The sales are pretty decent and they always have some of my favorite "basic" yarns on sale. Two weeks ago I bought one skein in all the sale colors they had of Nature Spun sport weight (I think they were $1.99 each) and today I bought enough Nature Spun Worsted (on sale for $3.29 a skein) for Na Craga for DH. Or perhaps a nice afghan for Jack the cat.