I think I've successfully come up with some children's bunny mittens. I found an old Patons pattern book that had a mitten design with ears and I changed it to work in the round and did a peasant thumb and sock toe decreases and they turned out quite well. So far I have 1 1/2 pair of mittens and two hats finished for this project. I also have an idea for a little leaping bunny Christmas ornament but I don't think I'll get to work on that until next week.



The cat fur scarf is almost done and I'll get some photos this week before blocking. In the meantime here is an old diagonal garter stitch scarf in some weird exotic yarn from Elann. The only notable thing about it is that the scarf had this interesting fringe that twisted onto itself. I really have to find the directions for that fringe.