Snickerdoodle the lop rabbit is trying desperately to open a container of raisins for an impromptu bunny treat. Kind of like me and chocolate...



Not much to report here today so I'm including links to some wonderful work by knitters I've noticed the past two days.



First of all, Mare has a serious case of entrelac sock fever. Check out her gorgeous work at her blog Knitted Wings.



Also, don't miss Sandrine's beautiful Azeri Jacket. Her knitting skills are just awesome so check out the "Galerie" of photos on her web site (in French).



May's cardigan version of Glenesk is spectacular. This is a kit from Virtual Yarns and although I've seen Wendy's pretty version I wasn't aware it came in a cardigan. Wow!



Lisa's beautiful Giant Latvian Mitten Cardigan is wonderful also along with her great enthusiasm and joy as she works her way through the pattern. I'm waiting impatiently until Lisa finishes the sweater so I can see it in all its glory.



Sarah's beautiful lace cardigan at her blog Handknitter already has me convinced to get the pattern. If I had such a beautiful sweater I'd wear it all the time. It is so elegant.



And last, Wendy's inspiring Frogner-in-progress. I just love the beautiful green color she is using for it and can't wait to see her modeling the finished sweater.



Finally, my heart goes out to fellow knitter Catherine at Bossy Little Dog who suffered an enormous loss today. I've found reading about her fearless philosophy of life and her ability to prevail through such an incredible nightmare very inspiring.



I'm very grateful to be a part of this knitting blog community and to read the blogs of all you creative men and women knitters out there.