Here's another Bunnies & Carrots Hat in the child's size before I added the carrot to the top. In this hat I made the bobble tails the same color as the actual rabbit. The sun-dappled photography reminds me of that recent Interweave Knits issue where everything was inexplicably photographed in dappled sun.



I received some Cascade 220 in bright colors from One Fine Yarn - I wanted extremely bright colors for some rabbit-themed knits and they have the full line of colors. Also, I received my order from Four Seasons Knitting - some Jamieson & Smith laceweight in black and white, some jumperweight in black and white (both for Sanquhar gloves), and some wild colors for Lucy Neatby's Paradoxical Mittens. I decided to do them in kind of a cantaloupe and a purple color. After perusing the pattern photo I think I will have to make sure to work on these when I'm relaxed. I think otherwise I'll knit too tightly in the sections that are just vertical stripes and get a less-than-even fabric.



I hope to get more work done on Malin this week. I think the monsoons have finally arrived here in the desert so I may not be baking in the triple digit heat much longer.