Here's a fanciful NM sunset at our previous home. I do miss all the sunflowers there.



Check out Michelle's photolog of the Smithsonian Folklife Festival and the gorgeous Sanquhar glove display. I hope to make some Sanquhar gloves very soon.



Here's my list of finished knitting items for the first half of 2003:



Mittens (4 pairs):

1 pair child's mittens in Lamb's Pride from the stash, my own design for a 4 year old

Meida's mittens from Nancy Bush's Folk Knitting in Estonia in Richesse et Soie & Nylamb for a friend

Harald Mittens from Elsebeth Lavold's Viking Patterns for Knitting in Tahki Sable for a friend

2 pair children's bunny mittens in Country Garden DK, my design, for CO HRS



Sweaters (3):

Dale of Norway Sirdal Cardigan in Brown Sheep Nature Spun for me

Vest in Galway for DH

Alice Starmore St. Enda Aran sweater in Gaelic Aran for DH



Socks & Slippers
(2):

1 pair Fuzzy Feet in stash wool for DH

Spin-Off Entrelac Socks in handspun hand-dyed Kool Aid Shetland for me



Hats (3):

Baby's Bunnies & Carrots Hat from Woodsmoke Woolworks in stash yarn for CO HRS

Child's Bunnies & Carrots Hat from Woodsmoke Woolworks in stash yarn for CO HRS

Bea Ellis Telemark headband in Peer Gynt for ???



Scarves (3):

Red Spontaneous Scarf for a friend

Green Spontaneous Scarf for a friend

Brown Spontaneous Scarf for myself



Lizard (1):

Self-designed stuffed catnip lizard for the cats - photo coming soon



Rabbit (1):

Heartstring FiberArt's easy bunny from a knitted square for CO HRS





Happy Fourth of July! I'll be back on Monday.