Here she is! Isn't she sweet? I still haven't named her but she's an Ashford Traveller castle style spinning wheel DH bought me for my 40th birthday. He wants to do some decorative painting to spruce her up this spring. And you get to see a small bit of our lovely passive-solar casita in NM in winter.



The Dale of Norway Sirdal cardigan in Brown Sheep Nature Spun on size 2 and 4 needles is done! Break out the bubbly! I can't believe how this project dragged on and how sick I am of this sweater. I'm going to have to put it in a closet for a while so I don't have to look at it. I will, however, have photos for you in a week or two.



Now I just have to restrain myself from starting on the Dale of Norway Kashmir pullover in Tiur. I really want to arrange it so I have only one sweater on the needles at any time. I still have St. Enda and the vest to finish up. My 3 project goals for the Productive Spinners mailing list are now St. Enda, the vest, and spinning a ton of alpaca I've had hanging around for years.