Here's a blurry photo of Jack the cat. The Humane Society said he was part Persian but we think he may have some American Shorthair in him - hence the short legs, large body and big head. There are no strangers to Jack - only friends he hasn't met. He adores all members of the human race.











And here is my third cat Bosco. He adores the rabbits. He's a flame point Himalayan and his fur, while long enough, is too slippery to spin. I'll have to combine it with wool. Now all my 5 pets (3 cats, 2 house rabbits) have finally been featured on the blog.



I've abandoned the Dresser Scarf socks. I started doing the heel and realized I really disliked the two colors together. I don't like working with Cascade Fixation enough to buy another ball and finish them in one color. The pattern was fun though. I think the cuffs would make cute wrist warmers if done a little narrower.



I started the Trondheim sleeve in Emu Superwash DK from Elann. The main color is a pretty royal blue and my DH has picked out the contrast colors. I think Dale sweaters are my comfort zone and I'm really not happy if I'm not working on one at all times.