Sirdal will be finished shortly. I'm knitting the collar ribbing and all I have left to do is darning the yarn ends and knit the button band facing to cover the steeks. Buttons are on and it is looking good.



I have two small photos to post today. Note to self - the next time you take photos of your knitting, move the camera closer to the knitted item! Because my scanner died an untimely death, I'm using Snapfish for film processing. They provide postage paid envelopes and provide both prints and put the photos online so you can easily grab photos and use themonline. Their service is quite fast also - the film I sent in last Tuesday was in a viewable album online Monday afternoon.



First of all some socks the lovely and talented Jeanette made for me out of a gorgeous hand-dyed mohair/wool blend from Vermont. Thanks Jeanette - they are so comfy and warm! They are a little greener than this photo shows.











Here is a rather small photo of one of the Meida's mittens from Folk Knitting in Estonia. I sent them off to my friend Gracie last week. The dark purple part is cashmere/silk (Richesse et Soie) and the other colors on the cuff are Nylamb.