I have to report another FO - the Fuzzy Feet slippers. I used two different mystery wool yarns from the stash and the cuff yarn didn't felt as much. I just cut off the cuff and my husband has stolen them for himself before I could put them in the washer one last time to fit my feet. The next time I knit a pair I'll reconfigure the pattern to make them narrower for my skinny feet - I think I'll cast on 40 stitches instead of 44 and from there it is just a basic sock pattern.



Also a future WIP - I got a wonderful Norwegian glove kit from http://www.arnhild.com for Valentine's Day. I gave the order form to DH and instructed him to buy it for me and he complied. And he brought me home flowers tonight so it feels like Valentine's Day a week early. He's a keeper!



The glove kit contains a yarn I've never tried - Rauma Gammelserie. It seems softer and more tightly spun than Rauma Finullgarn and I'm having trouble not casting on for them right now. I know I have to work on finishing Sirdal. Plus there's Kalev's mittens to reconfigure and perhaps more Fuzzy Feet for myself? Help! Somebody stop me.......