These are the mittens I just mailed off to my favorite 3 year old gentleman to match his snazzy new winter parka. Fortunately they actually fit him and he wore them to day care to show them off. I used various stash yarns and a corrugated ribbing. The tips of the fingers and mittens are striped but you can't really tell in the photo.



I really like the way corrugated ribbing looks even though it is less elastic. I'm finishing up the cuff of one of the Norwegian gloves in corrugated ribbing. I hold the color used for knit stitches in my left hand and the color used for purl stitches in my right hand so it goes pretty quickly.



My WIPs include the vest, St. Enda, the gloves and the Dresser Scarf socks. I want to try to finish the vest soon because the yarn for the Trondheim sweater will be here any day and I want to start that immediately. I don't feel comfortable with more than two sweaters on the needles at once.