Tree Socks

Although I've been knitting for a long time, I am continually amazed at its power to transform an less-than-wonderful day. I'm quitting caffeine for the millionth time, I waited for 8 hours for the satellite dish guys to show up and they had no idea what was wrong with my dish anyway, I have a sick pet, etc. But all I needed to lift my spirits was to start yet another project. I decided to join the Fuzzy Feet Felt-a-long. I'm finishing up slipper number two and am looking forward to felting them tomorrow. Right before Christmas I purchased all the Fiber Trends slipper felting patterns and am looking forward to checking them out also. I'd have already made some clogs by now but I don't have any heavy worsted yarn in my stash.

I received the Sirdal buttons from Bea Ellis Knitwear and really like how they look. I think this is exactly what I needed to kick me into gear to finishing this neverending sweater. Now here's a photo of a tree-themed sock from A Time To Knit Stockings in Nylamb.