I have been musing lately on what the next Dale of Norway Olympic sweater will be like. I'm third-generation Italian and I love most of the Olympic sweater designs anyway so I'll definitely be making the the Turin Olympic sweater for myself. I can't believe I've decided to make a sweater sight unseen as I'm not usually that impetuous. I'll probably have to wait awhile though for the new sweater design - the next Winter Olympics aren't until February 2006.



I ordered some replacement parts for my Denise interchangeable needle set. It is quite old - at least 15 years old I think and part of the black cable edge broke off in my size 5 needles. Still I love this set and am working on the Starmore Malin using Denise circulars instead of straight needles. The Denise web site is located HERE. I had to rip out the Alice Starmore Celtic Keynot pillow as I had twisted it inadvertently when I joined the stitches. It is all good though as I was really getting annoyed by the 2-ply Hebridean yarn sticking at the join of my cheapo circular needle and I need to use different needles. Geane says her gauge was off and mine was also - my pillow was going to be quite large. Check out Geane's blog for her photo of the completed pillow and her terrific tassels.







Here's a photo of the completed Fuzzy Feet done in an unknown wool yarn. I did the cuff in another wool which didn't felt at the same rate so I just cut the cuff off.