Telemark Headband



Here's the Bea Ellis Knitwear Telemark headband done in Peer Gynt yarn with a cotton lining. Note - If you ever knit this, rearrange the pattern so that each end of the headband is not sewn together on the center interior. I had to kitchener the whole thing to avoid a seam that would feel very noticeable when wearing the headband.

There's a discussion on the KBTH list on what knitting publications are in your mailbox. Here's my list:

Spin-Off (Excellent and I keep all the back issues. My favorite publication. I'm currently waiting impatiently for the summer issue.)
INKnitters (I'll re-subscribe because there is nothing else like it from a technical standpoint.)
Interweave Knits (I haven't decided if I will subscribe for another year.)
Heels and Toes Gazette (The Dawn Brocco socks newsletter - I'm not quite sure if I'll continue as I don't knit that many socks. Instead of subscribing I think I will occasionally purchase issues that have interesting techniques like Shelly Kang's terrific intarsia in the round socks or fun designs like Dawn's Peace on Earth socks.)