Spin-Off Entrelac Socks





Blogger is taking so long to load photos these days that I probably shouldn't include these but I just had to show the photos I took of the Spin-Off entrelac socks 2 weeks ago (on an outdoor bench DH made and painted wildly). These are done on size 1 needles in mostly handspun (on my Ashford Traveller) yarn (about a sport weight) dyed with either Kool Aid or Easter egg dye. The ten colors used are a little muted in the photo as a result of the killer NM sunshine but you can see why I call them my Cirque de Soleil socks.

Check out Elann's sale on Louet Elements. This yarn would be absolutely perfect for the AS Na Craga sweater for DH for an incredible price but he has challenged me to finish the two sweaters I'm working on first before embarking on another project. The nerve. I'll be back blogging on Tuesday next week. Happy Memorial Day to all!